Who wants to be a Millionaire?
Casino 99 will be sending players to the
2015 World Series of Poker Main Event Tournament
in Las Vegas!
- Participants will play in a monthly tournament for 10 consecutive months. Upon signing up, a $200 deposit will be collected. This deposit will cover the first and last month’s tournament. After paying the initial deposit, each participant will pay $100 per month to the tournament prize pool. Each person will be obligated to pay the $100 per month regardless of whether they play that month or not. The total investment by each participant will be $1000.
- Payment is to be made prior to playing each month’s tournament. If a participant does not pay for the previous month before the current month’s tournament, then Casino 99 has the right to disqualify that participant and add a new participant from a list of alternates. All monies previously paid by the disqualified player will be forfeited to the prize pool. Absolutely no refunds will be made. Disqualified participants also give up their right to the possible share of winnings of a WSOP seat winner.
- There will be one tournament per month for (9) months and (2) in the final month. The final playoff tournament will decide which participants win seats to the WSOP MAIN EVENT 2015!
- The tournaments will be every 3rd Thursday of the month at 6pm.
- The tournaments will be limited to the first 44 people to sign up and pay the initial $200 deposit.
- The first monthly tournament will be Thursday, August 21st and last monthly tournament will be Thursday, May 7th. The final playoff tournament will be on Thursday, May 14th. Alternate and/or substitute players will not be allowed to play in the place of any participant during the monthly tournaments or the playoff tournament.
- Casino 99 will charge a $7 entry fee and a $3 service fee per player per tournament. There will not be any additional fees for the playoff tournament unless agreed on by the majority of the players.
- Points will be awarded each month as follows: 1st thru 3rd = 20 pts, 4th= 16 pts, 5th=14 pts, 6th =12pts, 7th - - - - - 11pts, 8th = 9pts, 9th= 8pts,10th=7pts, 11th thru 20th= 3 pts, 21st thru 30th =2pts, 31st thru 44th =1pt.
- The top 3 places each month will also get $100 in cash.
- Absent and Late Players: Players who have pre-paid and notify us that they will be late will be blinded off until they arrive up to the end of the 2nd level. If a pre-paid player does not show or arrives after the 2nd level is complete, their chips will be picked up and they will receive 1 point. If a player has not paid prior to the monthly tournament and they arrive after the 1st level, they will be considered absent and will
receive 1 point.
- At the end of the 10 monthly tournaments, points will be tallied and the starting chip amounts for the final playoff tournament will be
- All players will start the playoff tournament with a minimum of $5000 in chips. Each point earned by a player during the 10 monthly tournaments will receive an extra $300 in starting chips.
- We will give away one 2015 WSOP Main Event seat for every $11,000 that is in the prize pool.
- In addition to winning a $10,000 seat, winners will also win an extra $1,000 for airfare and hotel expenses.
- If cash is remaining in the prize pool, the next 3 places will split it 50%-30%-20%.
- The seat winner(s) must play in the 2015 WSOP Main Event tournament in Las Vegas.
- If the participant cashes in the 2015 World Series of Poker Main Event, all monies won will shared with the other participants as follows: 80% of winnings will stay with the player, 20% will be divided evenly among the other participants.
Beginning July 24th, 2014 Casino 99 will begin taking $200 deposits to guarantee your seat in this event.
Please pay before it fills up! Call or come down, ask management for details: 530-892-2282
Casino 99 reserves the right to change, alter, cancel this event at any time. Must be 21. Please gamble responsibly.
Call 1-800-GAMBLER for help. GEGA#001814